[meteorite-list] AD-New LOD slices, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:49:30 -1000

Aloha listoids,

NEW LODRANITE, NEW SLICES ------------------------------------------
Some of you may recall an achondrite exhibiting an iridescent crystal on its surface that I had shared with the list (http://astroday.net/meteorites.html) last year. I want to thank everyone who commented on the stone, and announce that it has been classified as NWA 6075 (Prov), a brecciated lodranite paired with NWAs 4478, 4875, 5403, and 5488.

Now here is a lodranite with all of the same characteristics, the gorgeous 3D brecciation, deep saturated color as those aforementioned beauties. No one should be denied their minimum daily requirements of primitive achondrites, and so the Big Kahuna is offering fragments, part and full slices available in many sizes to fit every budget. Yes, even yours!

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6075.html

EBAY AUCTIONS ---------------------------------------------------------------
In addition to NWA 6075, I have my usual assortment of quality meteorites at the lowest prices on earth on ebay, in auctions that will end this Saturday starting at 9:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern / 4:00 pm London / 6:00 pm Helsinki / 12: 00 am Singapore. Up for grabs are:

NWA 6075 Lod 0.17, 3.70g frag/slice of a New Lod, from $1
Kem Kem 21 39.30g polished half stone, predates NWAs, $29
Nuevo Mercurio H5 58.25g 90% FC starting below market
Zag H3-6 16.41g slice of the freshest material, what? only $20
Allende CV3 - The bestest, freshest material on ebay bar none!
Murchison CM2 0.28g, I love the smell of Murch in morning

... and much more like NWA 4734 lun, NWA 869, Bassi, Chergach, Gao, SaU 290 CH3, Karoonda, Imilac, Admire, Toufassour, Vaca Muerta, Henbury

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Mahalo nui loa for looking!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)