[meteorite-list] more beautiful "MendotaWrong" found/for sale

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

   I found 2 new pieces of the famous meteorwrong, the "MendotaWrong". One of them I cut in half(26gr and 35gr) and I have one complete individual 133.3 grams. All are for sale for a buck a gram. I am unable to take photos because my camera is broken. Here is a link where you can see many pics of the other ones that I have already sold. http://illinoismeteorites.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?num=1243030765/20
 When I offered this material before it went really fast. I have been told by many of the people who purchased this last time that it is the best meteorwrong they have ever seen, that is also true for me.
I only have three of these available so if you are thinking about this you should act fast.
Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com