[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:46:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mike:

These are good definitions for things on Earth (meteorites, etc.), but
once one talks about things in orbit around the Sun, this is in the
purview of the IAU and they already have (not so perfect) definitions for
small Solar System bodies.

As I said previously, I would be hard-pressed to call anything larger than
1 meter an asteroid.

Larry