[meteorite-list] MOON ROCKS ON DISPLAY - COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:40:16 EDT

Way to go Count!

Are you going unannounced? I would love to see the looks on the
professors face when they discover they have a meteorite celebrity in their class
and he brought Nevada's largest stoney meteorite!

I wish I could be there! (Still stuck in very rural Idaho) Tom

In a message dated 4/5/2010 9:42:50 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,