[meteorite-list] An embarrassment to us all (but mostly me)!Hi

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 12:02:25 -0700

Dear Tom,

The following anti-nut caption has been added to your picture... Can't
promise anything :-)
** Please Note: The house fly was a house fly slide. Part of a child's
"Insects under the microscope" set. **

The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. has reported the copyright violation to
CNNiReport and the story is no longer available.
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-426479

To Everyone:

Jim and I are always here to help in anyway we can whenever your
material on our sites is causing an issue.

Thank you all!

Paul and Jim