[meteorite-list] Meteorites fund terrorism questions

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 06:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg, and list

When I first started looking for nwa' dealers 3 years ago, This is one of the first sights I seen.
The first thing I thought is, it is so much like the the CIA'S (PROPAGANDA)
instructive comic books distributed to certain countries in the 80,s 90,s
and early 2000.

But I could not make a connection, why this is on a meteorite hunters web-site. Un less they want them all the meteorites for them selfs?

Dave