[meteorite-list] Michigan Fireball 10:15pm reported

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:15:49 -0700 (PDT)

It sound like this could be a huge fall, I believe it was the one seen in PA.
>From PA to MI, it must have been a big one.
It reminds me of Peekskill.
Sounds like a great place to go hunt, u can bet some hunters are already on their way to MI, if I weren't so broke, I would be on my way right now. Anyone want to fund a trip? Just Kidding........
Good luck to anyone hunting this one, hope it gets found and its a rare type.
Best,
Joe Kerchner