[meteorite-list] Comets and eskers and drumlins - Oh my!

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:41:34 -0500

Hi, Bob, List,

For further references that illuminate the
origins of this theory, I suggest you glance
at a copy of Classic Illustrated Comic Number
149 -- "Off On A Comet" by Jules Verne,
which explicates the theory in greater
technical detail.

For researchers willing to tackle the source
materials without the comic book pictures:
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/1353

Myself, I like the comic book version better.

Sterling K. Webb