[meteorite-list] Oscar Monnig Meteorite Gallery Event, Saturday

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:10:07 -0700

Dear Listees:

Any List members, or their friends and families, who live in or near
the Dallas / Fort Worth area are warmly invited to join Steve and
myself for a special event sponsored by the wonderful Monnig Meteorite
Gallery, this coming Saturday on the TCU campus.

Steve and I will be giving a "Meteorite Men" presentation including a
talk and slideshow featuring never-before-seen location and production
photos, a metal detector demonstration, a screening of a special promo
short about "MM" Season One, a Q & A, and we will have postcards/
photos as giveaways for kids. The event takes place on the TCU campus
from 3 to 6 pm. Admission is free and tours of the Monnig museum will
also be given. Seating is limited and filling up quickly, so if you'd
like to attend, please RSVP as per details here:

http://www.newsevents.tcu.edu/1892.asp

Our thanks go out to our friends and colleagues Teresa Moss
(Director), Dr. Rhiannon Mayne (Curator), and Dr. Art Ehlmann (Curator
Emeritus) for arranging this event.

We are also guests on Jeff Bolton's 570 KLIF radio talk show tomorrow
(Dallas) between 7 and 8 am if any Dallas area listeners are up and
about early : )

We hope to see some of you in Texas this weekend.

With best wishes,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.facebook.com/AeroliteMeteorites