[meteorite-list] AD-New Type 3 slices, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:56:57 -1000

Aloha mai kakou,

Happy Birthday Cumberland Falls, which fell on this date in 1919 (wish I had some ;^)

NEW TYPE 3 SLICES **************************************************
I just got some material back from my cutter and was pleasantly surprised with the cut slices, particularly those from a 240g stone from Algeria. Although not a new North American lunar, these slices are gorgeous and feature blue chondrules in a red-tinted matrix. Take a look: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/240g/LL3.jpg

I am having this meteorite analyzed for classification, but am offering pre-release sales to offset some of my expenses. I believe the pricing to be fair and below market, and when classification is approved with an NWA number, all sold specimens will be updated with new certificates of authenticity and display box labels. All unsold material will have price increases. All material can be seen here:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx240.html

EBAY AUCTIONS ENDING SATURDAY *******************************
In addition, my regular ebay auctions featuring a full lineup of quality specimens will end tomorrow, Saturday, April 10, starting at 10:01 am Pacific / 1:01 pm Eastern / 6:01 pm London / 8:01 pm Helsinki / 1:01 am Singapore.

NWA 6075 Lod 0.14g fragment of a New Lodranite, now $4.54
Park Forest L5 0.55g ps shock melt lithology, starting at $20
Zag H3-6 24.63g endcut of the freshest material, currently $30
Allende CV3 - The bestest, freshest material on ebay bar none!
Murchison CM2 0.20, 0.74g smelly fragments, from only $25
Camel Donga Euc 8.99 Awesome AAA oriented beauty !
Toufassour Mes 5.74g hard to find fragment, currently at $10
Gibeon IVA 12.86g beautifully sculpted, my last one at $20

... and much more, like Bassikounou, Chergach, Gao, NWA 3118, NWA x possible CV3, NWA x Pal, Admire, Imilac, Vaca Muerta, Henbury, LDG, and many quality unclassified and NWA 869 stones, and a big hunkin' Campo. Find em all here:

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Mahalo nui loa for looking!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)