[meteorite-list] Sun Eats Another Comet

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:32:53 -0700

So basically, like the asteroid collision in the asteroid belt a while
back. That's the first time it was ever viewed, but we've known it
happens, hence one source of the meteorites we love so much. ;)

Oh yeah one more closing thought... That comet that just smashed the
Sun. Why didn't we see it "before" it was gobbled up by the Sun? And
this raises another question. How big was it?

Regards,
Eric