[meteorite-list] AD/web site update Campo, Brenham, Glorieta Damascus knife and more.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:18:46 -0700

Hello everyone I have added quite a few items mostly in the lower
dollar range. Some small very nice translucent Brenham squares. Some
killer Campo individuals hand picked some of the best. A new Glorieta
Damascus knife with the wow factor built right in by blade smith Mike
Miller (not me) You can see the what's new page here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

For those interested in the Ebay auctions we have 2 names you can see
what we are offering here
 http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
and here http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com