[meteorite-list] AD- Muonionalust End Cut, Gold Basin, Taza, Admire Nuggets

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:45:39 -0700

Hello, Everyone!

   We have been working away to finish up some things in the garage,
or "Slave Cave", as Keith calls it, and wanted to let everyone know
what is new. We have a large Muonionalusta end cut; some larger Gold
Basin specimens, nice, smaller Taza pieces, plus some additional
awesome Admire Nuggets available now. We also have a limited supply of
small vials with Admire Peridot Crystals available, and more will be
coming soon. If you would like the Admire crystals in different sizes,
just let us know.
   In case you missed it, we still have some stunning Fukang
available, as well as Admire, Brahine, Imilac, and that amazing
Glorieta Mountain Pallasite Slice. This slice will only be offered for
a little while longer for sale, then it is going back into collection!
   We don't deal a lot with NWA's, but we do have some really nice
pieces available that we are offering for a friend of ours; and a few
other odds and ends such as a very nice Murchison and Pena Blanca
Springs.

Thanks for taking a look - we really appreciate it!

http://kdmeteorites.com/whatsnew.html

Cheers,
Dana

--