[meteorite-list] What sex is your meteorite

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:18:30 +0200

Should be more obvious for males....(I have some
pics to support my statement, but can't attach here).
For females, well....have a closer look. Do I
need to tell you what to look at ?

As just Carl said, a beer can stimulate imagination (or enhance searching).
However, I'd guess the LAST beer helps more than the first...

(Hey, always keep considering such jokes in their second degree...)

Zelimir