[meteorite-list] Large meteor over Rockford, IL

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

I just called the Rockford PD, They have had several reports. I have contact info to some witnesses, I will be contacting them first thing in the am.
Rockford is mostly west of Chicago. The reports of it falling south of Chicago is probably from somebody south of Chicago who though it was closer than it was. This may be a fall I can hunt down. I am getting a little excited.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com