[meteorite-list] Facebook Fan page for the WI meteorite

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

WoW

I remeber last night when I first saw the page it had about 230 members thats crazy that there are over 4000 fans, I guess people love meteorites :)

Shawn Alan
eBayshop
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

[meteorite-list] Facebook Fan page for the WI meteorite
Brien Cook contact at briencook.com
Thu Apr 15 22:33:02 EDT 2010