[meteorite-list] AD some unclassified material CO3, R5, EUC

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:19:37 +0200

Hello
I have few small specimens for sale.
All of them are unclassified and have only my own eye pairings. They are too
small and too nice to cut them for type specimen.

21.48g 7 complete specimens 300$
This is LOT of very nice, fresh and complete eucrites. In my opinion all of
them are part of a very rare type "Achondrite Eucrite, shock melt breccia"
like my NWA 5218. Specimens have eucritic fragments divided by layers of
black shocked material. One of specimen is even in half eucritic and in half
black melted with sharp border through center. This type of eucrite is very
rare.
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_2148a.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_2148b.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_2148c.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_2148d.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_2148e.jpg

9.54g 150$
Specimen is very fresh rumuruti chondrite most propably paired to Mirko's
NWA 6145 R5 W0/S4. Comparing both meteorites looks like they are identical
outside and inside.
Specimen was cut in morocco, I only repolished existing window to get better
view inside. Meteorite is very fresh, lots of small, white chondrules and
troilite particles. Crust is very fresh with contraction cracks.

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_954a.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_954b.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_954c.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_954d.jpg

19.14g 100$
Specimen is most propably CO3 chondrite. There is one broken fragment (both
fragments keep toogether when connected) On little polished surface there is
lots of small chondrules. Specimen have lots of crust.
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_1914a.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_1914b.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_1914c.jpg
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/nwaxxx_1914d.jpg