[meteorite-list] Attention ART & all List Members

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:40:20 -0700

Hello all,
        A web search brought the following web site to my attention:

http://cosmictusk.com/just-like-old-times-fireball-repost-of-the-meteorite-l
ist-coverage

        It should be noted that list posts are being transposed INCLUDING
PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES, (unlike the List Archives in which list
Member email address are not available to potential spammers, etc.)
        This is the first action I have seen that seems to me should
definitely be one of the list rules - not to transpose list posts without
the permission of each list member posting.
        What do others think?
         Michael Blood