[meteorite-list] nut bag reporting award Wisconsin

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:24:31 -0700

I'm confused, this actually could be important information leading to the size and shape of the strewn field.? Also, "just West" is vague, so we do not know exactly were it was found.

This is and odd quote, "Magnets stuck to the rock easily? the first time Dutch has seen that in 33 years on the job" he has not seen magnets stick to a rock.

Anyway if the strewn field is this large, the potential for many more finds is possible.

Greg S.