[meteorite-list] Having fun with an IMB and the Neophot

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:46:48 -0400

Tom,
Once again. Fantastic.
That first set looks like a micro-mini Pallesite. Very interesting because had we never seen true pallesites we would wonder if these micro-minis scale up or only exist in micro-mini scale. I guess they do now that you have shown us the mico-mini version? Tom, this is a real treat. Thanks Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax