[meteorite-list] Documenting the Wisconsin fall like Ash Creek

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:21:39 -0400

Greetings Listoids and Hunters,

During the West Texas/Ash Creek fall, one of our List members did a
spectacular job of keeping an updated list of the known finds, their
weights and who found them. I don't recall who this List member was.
Is anyone planning to do the same thing with this new WI fall? It
would be great to see an ongoing list of what is being found.

Three related questions :

1) As of right now, what is the main mass?

2) As of now, what is TKW?

3) When are we going to see an official classification or type? I
assume the university has had plenty of time to determine a type. So
what is it?

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG