[meteorite-list] Is this ebay user known to anyone?

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:13:58 -0400 (EDT)

He sounds hot for a nice specimen and pissed that this one was a bit....shall we say small and unattractive...? If you had a larger and more photogenic piece he would have been hard pressed to turn it down. You didn't miss a sale opportunity here, did you? I know some customers lack social skills and act like jerks, but you've been around enough to have a hard skin and keep your eye on the game winner. A sale. Were just discussing this...I mean no criticism..but, you did call for his banishment and I disagree...stay cool, read between the lines and work these types. Sometimes, with your patience and experience, they get an epiphany and become a reliable source of revenue.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536