[meteorite-list] Is this ebay user known to anyone?

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

Greg,
   I think what he(the potential buyer) was trying to say is that the piece of documentation is not for the piece being sold, at least the weights being different, which would make the documentation in the photo not 100% accurate for the piece in the auction, even though it came from the piece that the card was describing. that was my take on what the potential buyer was trying to say. Maybe he just dont want to change the weight listed? who knows. I may be wrong, but that was my take. I do not think he needed to say anything about being banished. I think it is still a nice piece though.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com