[meteorite-list] Dutch Meteoritical Society- Hunt for TC3 meteorite Almahata Sitta

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:40:31 -0400

The link that worked for me was
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dmsweb/e-radiant/eRad-10-2.pdf

The article seems to be recounting the adventures of several dutch
scientists who attended http://asima.seti.org/2008TC3/workshop2008TC3.html

So it wasn't just "amateurs," these were invited individuals and they
did not get to keep any pieces they collected.
(I worked for Dr. Lucy McFadden, one of the other invited scientists and
she's given a couple of presentations about that adventure as well.)

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth Warner
warnerem at astro.umd.edu
301-405-6555