[meteorite-list] VERY SAD NEWS

From: Said Haddany <mfcollecter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

It was really a very sad and shocked news about Mbarek`s passing away.
He was honest,friendly and with a good sense of humour.He contributed alot in the field of meteorites ..Sad that we lost one of the big meteorites dealers in Morocco ...Mbarek you will never be forgotten ,you are always in our memories..
God have mercy on him.--???? ?????

salam

? Said Haddany