[meteorite-list] Is "Livingston" to Wisconsin what Holbrook was to AZ?

From: Erik Fisler <erikfwebb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:39:20 -0700

Holbrook's strewn field was only a mile in length by half a mile wide.
This field is much bigger!?
The meteorites should be hidden for many years to come.
The only reason Holbrook can still be found today is because
the stones penetrated six inches into the soft soil.
I don't think the trajectory was as harsh for this field.
The trick will be finding where they are hiding!

If anyone is planning on heading to WI after May please contact me off list!
[Erik]