[meteorite-list] Racist website using List images

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:49:52 EDT

In the tone of Monty Python, Life of Brian.

What I wouldn't give for a racist web site to be using my pictures.

While the racist site use is bad, at least they seemed to be talking about
meteorites.

The nut that said I found a house fly in a Martian Meteorite has finally
recanted and conceded it was "Contamination". I am beyond just mad. It was
a photo of a fly! That's all! I didn't accidentally let a fly get in my
meteorite picture!

He is now posting " Mr. Tom Phillips shows ET muscle fiber remains - "
and
"As I said before, Mr. Tom Phillips is the first person in history who
shows clear images of fossilized muscle fibers found in meteorites.
The following figures are marked for numerous petrified muscle fibers
with nuclei, axon and end plate. "

The link is at
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology.paleo/browse_thread/thread/b2f6deda9a64e3ed/087b20a1476263cf?lnk=raot

The "muscle fibers" are a barred chondrule in a Santa Vitoria do Palmar
(L3) thin section.

If this keeps up, I will also go down in history as one of the primary
nuts of the early 21st century. Sucked right along with this goof.

Tom

In a message dated 4/23/2010 3:06:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,