[meteorite-list] Questionable Ebay listing

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:52:46 -0500

Warren and List,

I'm still laughing at this ebay listing.... Did you notice the
location???? Winnemucca, Nevada

She sounds like an old whore from the "Bunny Ranch" who is selling the
meteorites a "Date" paid her for services rendered to pay for a face and
body lift and resculpting.

She got them from 1918 or 1921???? Exactly, how old is this old girl?

http://shop.ebay.com/judybrown2010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Her listing here: this is a 275 grams of meteorite a must have.225.00 or
make an offer. i have a bucket full of them this one is one of the
smallest. they came from shingle springs california. the meteor hit in i
think 1921 or 1918 i got them myself. the faster you buy the faster the
bigger one go up for sell.

Both of her listings, do look like real meteorites. Anyone we know in
financial trouble and been to the Bunny Ranch lately?

I LOVE that sales hook........!!!! " the faster you buy the faster the
bigger one go up for sell."

Now, that is the way to sell meteorites......buy the unknown smaller and
then if you do, I'll put up the larger ones.......

I honestly do feel sorry for her.

Rolling Over Still........Laughing