[meteorite-list] AD: Wisconsin Fireball Meteorite Fall Part Slices on Ebay NOW 1 day

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 05:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Where should I start......

I guess ill start off where it was last left off at....

Quote un quote
"But don't trust me - I've only been here watching the market since 1998."

Yes this true, and don't trust me either cause I just been watching the market since 2010.

If I was in this situation that the meteorite collectors are in the field I would explain to the farms the case with what could happen with falls. What I would do if I was there I would split the finds 50/50 and give them the resources of how they could sell the meteorites or purchase the meteorites at a base value of current market value prices that reflects that type of meteorite fall in the market.

>So you're suggesting cutting every stone found from the fall?
Wow. I think there are many list-members here who would agree that
that's a very, very bad idea. It's one thing to pay them a fair
price. It's another to do so in such a way that you manage to destroy
every stone found.

?
So you are saying cut every stone from the fall....No, you said?that. I merely gave some suggestions, it is your call on how you would like to interpret it. But.... if you want to cut them up into small pieces, then by all means do so, but please, don't try to ask a question and then answer your question with a quote un quote?"Bullcrap" assumption.
?
Lastly,?I guess the bottom line is that by?giving suggestions from different view points leaves open for how someone wants to take the information, if you want to take it as positive or nagative, by all mean do so. As for me, I like to be in the middle and play both sides, cause at the end of the day, it comes down to what your purpose is on here on the List is.... if it may be that your a collector, dealer, a middle man, to a hobbyist,scientist, a drive by reader or a nubie, just at the end of the day, make sure you leave with a sm;)e.
?
Shawn Alan

[meteorite-list] AD: Wisconsin Fireball Meteorite Fall Part Slices on Ebay NOW 1 day
Jason Utas meteoritekid at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:01:11 EDT 2010