[meteorite-list] Regarding Livingston News Articles, slander - Attn. M. Farmer

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 05:39:23 -0700

Hello All,
While perusing the sites pertaining to the fall, I've come across a
number of comments "by Michael Farmer."
Here's a prime example (one of many):

http://www.necn.com/04/23/10/Livingston-catches-hold-of-meteorite-fev/landing.html?blockID=221795&feedID=4213

Now, I don't know who is actually doing this, but it seems pretty
likely that they're a list-member.
Seeing as computer IP addresses are logged in such cases, I would
suggest that someone (Mike) might take legal action - namely since I
believe that Mike really does have the legal grounds to do so.
The only reason I'm posting this to the list is so that, when people
see these, they know it's crap posted by...what appears to be another
low-life on the list.
Impersonating people isn't cool.
Jason