[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:36:17 -0500

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:22:08 -0700, you wrote:

>I could go on, but I don't want to waste any more time on a nut job
>like you.

Yeah, I was about to say you're wasting your time. If you google her mailing
address, you'll find almost nothing, but you will find that she sells
"metaphysical minterals." Assuming that "minterals" is a typo for "minerals," I
think we are dealing with one of those new-age flakes that believes in magical
properties of rocks and "vibrational energies" and "body chakras." Likely sells
meteorites for "healing properties" or some other codswallop.

http://www.mcfarm.org/publishers/vendors.html