[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:54:51 EDT

Dangerous ground!

I am not saying I think one way or the other on this subject of the Moon
Landing but when you seek to stop, isolate, or ostracize any one for asking
questions it quits being "Science" and becomes religion.

Why go right to attacking this person? Defending your position with
alternative ideas or facts is great but this thread has only focused on
discrediting the question asker. These posts have had a disturbing smugness to
them.

Tom

In a message dated 4/24/2010 10:31:24 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
cynapse at charter.net writes:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:22:08 -0700, you wrote:

>I could go on, but I don't want to waste any more time on a nut job
>like you.

Yeah, I was about to say you're wasting your time. If you google her
mailing
address, you'll find almost nothing, but you will find that she sells
"metaphysical minterals." Assuming that "minterals" is a typo for
"minerals," I
think we are dealing with one of those new-age flakes that believes in
magical
properties of rocks and "vibrational energies" and "body chakras." Likely
sells
meteorites for "healing properties" or some other codswallop.

http://www.mcfarm.org/publishers/vendors.html