[meteorite-list] OFF-TOPIC - Fake Lunar Landing Response

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:35:35 -0600

Would you also respect the right of somebody to consume forum bandwidth to
argue that the Earth is flat? Seriously, this Moon hoax nonsense is of the
same caliber. It isn't like they bring up any new arguments. Always the same
old stuff- no stars, funny shadows, no blast pits- stuff that has long since
been convincingly addressed.

At some point you just have to recognize a crazy person as a crazy person.
In public you nod and smile and walk away; in a private forum like this, you
cancel their account. Pretty simple. No respect or tolerance is due them or
their ideas.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory