[meteorite-list] Wisconsin meteorites for sale

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:57:46 +0100

Hi Ruben,

I'm sure if it was a private sale and the cost price per gram was not revealed then that would not upset any one...so I shouldn't worry.

I could solve the whole problem for you and those still out there though.
I'll buy the stone you showed for $5/g and we can make sure it gets really well known out in Livingstone...then everybody will be happy ;-)

Great work by the way Ruben/Hopper

Cheers,

Graham, UK