[meteorite-list] The Wonder Of Meteorites

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:50:03 +1000

Thanks Count and to everyone who commented both on and off list.

I think I have responded to everyone who wanted to use it as a teaching aid
but if there is anyone else who would like to use it for that, then please
feel free. Actually half the reason I decided to do it now was because of
the WI elementary school who are learning about meteorites next week. It's
simple and very generalised but I think it gives a good basic introduction
to the importance and "wonder" of meteorites.

Cheers,

Jeff