[meteorite-list] Meteor Site

From: Ed Majden <epmajden_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 09:52:55 -0700

Hi again, George:
        Thanks for the heads up on that meteorite site. I just signed up
and am awaiting approval. I also have a nice collection of meteorite
samples, around 100 bought a number of years ago before prices went
crazy to the ridiculous values of today. Got most of mine from David
New in Anacortes, Wa. He has since abandoned selling meteorites
because of escalating selling prices. I have some nice Canadian
samples but no export permits. I don't intend of selling them anyway.

Belly River - Alberta - H6 chondrite - 18.3 g
Benton N.B. LL-6 amphoterite - 2.13 g fragment
Peace River- Alberta - L6 - 20.1 g slice
Bruderheim - Alberta - L6 - 8.7 g slice
Abee - Alberta - Enstatite chondrite E4 - 14.5 g slice
Springwater - Sask. - Pallasite - 16.5 g slice
Tagish Lake - B.C. - c.c. c12 - micro mount 0.046 g
Buzzard Coulee - Sask -H4 - 2.9 g and 5.6 g
Whitecourt - Alberta - Iron - 11 g fragment

        I would like to find others but most are in university and
professional collections so you seldom see them for sale. Would like
to find an Innisfree! Fat chance of that!

Cheers:
Ed