[meteorite-list] The Wonder Of Meteorites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:18:57 -0400

Hi Jeff and List,

I am back home and have been catching up on emails and other To-Do's over
the weekend. I have been reading the emails in order of post and reached
Jeff's, "The Wonder Of Meteorites" video, what a great 4-minute break.
Excellent job, Jeff! Thank You.

I still have yet to reply to personal emails and hope to get to those today
or tomorrow.

In the meantime, "Good Luck" to the hunters who are still in the Wisconsin
strewnfield!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe