[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Trip, Summary and Thanks

From: Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:18:03 -0700

Terrific trip report, Robert, and very happy to hear that you made a
find -- even a small one. Hey: the small ones are the hardest to
find! I'm only sorry that I'll have just missed meeting you in the
field -- I'll be there Tuesday-Thursday this coming week. :-(
Wish me luck -- based on the outcomes of very experienced hunters,
I know I'm going to need it!

Congrats,
Rob

P.S. Great RFSPOD shot!