[meteorite-list] AD: Just Back From Wisconsin.. 51 gram Stone, appears to be a Hammer!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:35:05 -0600

Hello All,

What a fun time in Wisconsin! A complete update soon. I hope to have my photos downloaded tomorrow into my computer. I will be offering a 51 gram complete stone, with about 95% Fusion Crust. It has white paint on it and the only place the paint could come from is the barn roof above where it was found. I have photos of this stone and the barn. Send me your offers. Photos tomorrow. ONLY stone I have that I am willing to sell.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham