[meteorite-list] NWA Meteorites

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

I know we used to see 55 gallon drums filled with NWAs during the Tucson Shows years ago. The past few years I have not seen anything like that. At least not out in the open at the various tents where the Moroccan dealers are located around town. Years ago you'd see them at most tents.

I'm sure there are still many tons of uNWAs stashed away somewhere, waiting to be released slowly some time in the future.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography