[meteorite-list] fund raising sale 6.5g claxton+5.5g whetstone

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

once again, another severe financial storm for me in this stale economy- need to sell to raise funds so that i can keep my house and not have to live in the mangroves (for real): 6.5g CLAXTON crusted slice, 12g+ BUZZARD coolee w/papers, 3.3g BERDOC, an ABSOLUTE KILLER 5.5g complete, crusted slice of WHETSTONE mtn. purchased from the finder. if you read dave's book on this, you will have to have it. i am taking OFFERS on all. any intelligent offer WILL BE ACCEPTED on these super pieces. if they have to go to ebay, prices will be higher to cover the exhorbitant fees from ebay. USPS money order or personal cheques drawn on u.s. banks/ credit union. int' buyers- email we can work something out. i have had upto here w/paypal.