[meteorite-list] WI hunt

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone -

First off, now if each of you had just taken a video camera with you, your footage could be combined into a great show, and the clearances for the original footage would be obtained by the production company. (Perhaps Steve and Geoff may be able to help with this.)

Congratulations to all of you "meteorite men" who hunted and are hunting the Livingston fall.

Second, I can't remember now who gave that elementary school talk, (%#$%$^ stroke) but thank you for it. I'm sure other schools in the area would like to have one given as well (hint, hint).

I think of all the small fingered meteorite hunters who will be out there looking for their own rocks from space in the future, and some of you here are going to have to help them with their "finds".

good hunting, and congratulations Joe -

Ed