[meteorite-list] 332gr WI find!!

From: thetoprok at aol.com <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:11:01 -0400

This is great news Joe!

Congradulations on this teriffic find. It took monumental effort and
rare dedication. I think that when someone is as fired up as you it's
inevitable that he will score. How cool it must have been to have your
kids right there at the moment.. Sweet! I'm not surprised at your
success, you deserve it.
It was a true pleasure to get to know you and spend some good times in
the field and I hope to see you at the next one.

As far as that goes, it was a great pleasure to meet so many of you.
I'm not gonna name em all, you know who you are and I thank you for a
wonderful hunt and the good words passed on by Ruben and Robert
Woolard, too kind.

For those headed back or just arriving, Good Luck!

Larry

PS It took me 6 days and about 130 miles of walking, and a new
transmission for my truck, to find 33.7 grams of pure fusion crusted
pleasure ! It's got to be the hardest won meteorite I ever found.