[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Slices Available

From: thetoprok at aol.com <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:03:30 -0400

Hello List,

It pains me to do this but here goes.

I'm not a dealer and I rarely sell meteorites. When I do it's to fund a
hunt or expand my modest collection. This sale is to cover some of my
costs incurred while hunting for the worlds newest meteorite.

 I'm offering 5 complete slices.

1.7 gram end cut completely crusted on end
2.07 gram super thin slice, missing a small amount of fusion crust (so
thin some crust fell off while cutting)
3.15 gram complete slice crusted all the way around
4.1 gram complete slice crusted all the way around
6.29 gram complete slice crusted all the way around

12.16 gram half stone to remain in my collection....forever.

I'm not interested in selling part slices, whole slices only.

Interested persons can email me for pictures. I will take offers for 48
hours from the time this is posted.

OFF LIST Please.

  The terms of these sales are to remain confidential until the major
work is done in the field.

 Serious offers only, make it worth my effort!

I do have a reserve price I'm looking for, bid high.

I'll include a copy of one of the local newspapers with each slice and
an in-situ pic of the stone with GPS coord's before it was picked up.

Good Luck!

Larry Atkins

Thanks