[meteorite-list] 14.5g WI Fully Crusted beautiful Oriented Stone For Sale (Ad)

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:33:55 -0600

Hi Guido,

Thanks for the email... Got another 19.9g stone yesterday... Grit harder! ;)

According to my latest "calculation" I've walked about 105 miles since
my arrival last week. Speaking of "dogs" my dogs (feet) are tired,
swollen and sore, I have blisters on top of blisters, I'm sunburned,
chaffed and exhausted, but I wouldn't change it for anything... What
an adventure. I soooo love this!

Regards,
Eric

Quoting countdeiro at earthlink.net:

> Ok! Ok! I looked at it... you lucky (but hard working) dog. That's
> teeth gritting your hearing.
>
> Guido

>>> Eric