[meteorite-list] MegaThanks to Gary Fujihara

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Gary, I want to take this opportunity to try to thank you for arranging tours?last month?of the NASA and Subaru Telescopes on top of Mauna Kea. I was astounded by the incredible engineering and construction of these beautiful instruments. Larry Johnson, Carol Johnson and my wife Debbie and I can't thank you enough for arraigning for us to join another group on a scheduled tour of these facilities! It made feel very humble and also very proud to be a human and supporter of these endeavors. It was great to hear of the discovery of water ice on the asteroid, perhaps the very day we were there. Again words are insufficient to express my gratitude for your kindness.
Mahalo! Big Kahuna, Mahalo!
Fred Olsen, Denver