[meteorite-list] The Wonder Of Meteorites

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:27:01 -0500

Hi, Jeff Kuyken, Your video rocks!! I think it's great, played it about 7
times. It's wonderful, amazing, beautiful and a magnificent presentation of
how asteroids are formed and the photos and video footage of meteorites
found on earth and the science related to meteorites and asteroids. This
should be Basic 101 for any Science class and meteorite study ...in any
class. It's Excellent and I'm an old dog and not much impresses me anymore.
This did impress me and the music is beautiful also!