[meteorite-list] TKW Livingston?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:00:48 -0700 (PDT)

All the more power to all who are finding, selling and buying their Livingston stones.

I'm curious if there is an idea of how much the total known weight is now? From what I've heard, I'm guessing that the number of stones found so far is closing in on around 100 and maybe a few kilos in weight?

Just wondering if my guestimate is close to reality or if I'm on the low side?

I'm not getting involved with the price discussion, but I surmise that with the prices only 10% of what they were just one week again, hunters are no doubt having great success in the field.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography