[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Prices

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:55:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have to agree.
If it was the only stone found, that would be one thing.
But when over 10kg has already been found and many, many more kgs are out there, this one stone, while nice is not the end all be all of the fall.
There are many others that are just as nice, or better that are available as whole stones. Remember, much will not be made public until the area is as secure and clean of meteorites as possible.

We will see a 3kg stone soon, then more kg sized stones coming out after that.
This was not a small fall.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682