[meteorite-list] WI update

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:37:39 -0600

Hi Rob, Sonny, Karl, Rob R. Marc, All,

Rob, I just wanted to say it was great to meet you finally after 3
years of back and forth emails and list posts. It's always good to put
a face to the name. It was good to get to meet you and Marc Fries too
(pronouned "Freeze") which I learned. ;) And Rob, I'm happy you were
there for me to share my second WI meteorite find with. It was good to
meet Rob R., and finally get a chance to hunt with Sonny too, though I
don't think I'd call it hunting "with" Sonny, since he likes to
practically run through the fields! ;) Great find Sonny! That's a
phenomenal piece!!! It was great to see it in person. Karl, good to
meet you and congrats on your BIG find too!

There's still hunters in the field, some arriving, some leaving, but
all having funn, meeting and hunting with each other and best of all,
people are sharing mroe than during West, TX...

Now THAT is cool!

Happy Hunting to ALL!

Regards,
Eric